Translate

Monday, June 10, 2013

Marimekko Panels

Hi everyone! It has been a little while since I've wrote last. I have been extremely busy. I just want to post some pictures of these Marimekko panels we made for our new house. They are very much adored by our Facebook fans too. And here comes the plug: we custom make these panels for a lot of people! 

The maximum width is 130cm since the fabric/print reaches to 140cm and we need a little extra to wrap around the wood frame, then you choose the height! The wood frames are made by my father-in-law, ex carpenter, who is also a jack of all trades like me. We have made these panels and have couriered them across Italy, they have found their way into restaurants, offices and homes. I'm not too sure if other people provide this special service, but I'm pretty sure they don't!

Spread the word of these beautiful and rather inexpensive pieces of art to have or give as a gift!
Leave a comment below if you like this panel idea or email me at info@koti.it 

My (always messy) office area with Siirtolapuutarha

My bedroom with Lumimarja, water color of my nephew when he was a wee one, beautiful vase from Wabi, an old picture of my great grandma and grandma in Kansas on top of a recycled chest of drawers from my in-laws, and the beginning of a granny square blanket...

No comments: