Translate

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Photo Blog

Hi everyone and happy Sunday! I have recently started a "photo blog" on our Facebook page. It has been a little success to me. It started one day when I was searching for vintage Marimekko style dresses and happened to find real stylings of people's homes with Marimekko fabrics. I LOVE their fabrics. And I love people who love their fabrics, so I started this album to show how normal people styled their homes, big and small.

Here are a few examples, but please visit the full the album and check back regularly as I try to upload one photo a day that inspires me and hopefully you!
This guy tattooed the Marimekko logo on him and now receives a 30% discount in all Marimekko shops worldwide. What passion!

An outside setting for lunch.

Various homes mix and match

No comments: