Translate

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Koti Girl on Etsy!

Double-sided purse: one side heavyweight cotton, other side BELOW in PVC, pockets on both sides.

Good afternoon, or morning, or evening to you! My quest to infuse Marimekko into people's lives has taken one more step for human kind! I have become an Etsy seller.

Honestly, I don't know why I didn't sell before on Etsy. Maybe I didn't have enough courage to actually sell my stuff to such an open environment, but now that I have made countless curtains, pillows cases, tableclothes (and the list goes on) I have found some confidence in making one-of-kind handmade purse and other nicknacks.

Right now, I have a few items up. And ironically, just as I began to make more items to sell I get a ton of orders at the store. Good news for all! Of course, I can also takes orders and custom-make these bags and other stuff with any of our fabrics. Just send me an email (info@koti.it) and it can be done! Thank for looking!




1-Sided PVC Beach bag

1950's style half apron with sewn in hand towel and tissue pocket

Foam padded computer bag with adjustable strap and stainless steel hardware

No comments: