Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Feelings of gratitude

I was just thinking today how I never thought in all my years of living that sewing would be my passion in life. Not just sewing though, handling such beautiful fabrics. It has become a hobby that has grown bigger than I could have ever imagined. My recent orders have proved just this and even though I feel way in over my head right now, I am content. Sewing gives me possibly more gratification than graphic design has ever given me. Don't get me wrong, my roots are in graphic design. I mean, I grew up in a print shop, for crying out loud, but...sewing and making, using and reusing, custom-made precious one-of-a-kind items made with my very own hands out of a flat piece of fabric...now that is creation in and of itself! I love it. And I don't think I could ever go back.

Take a look at my recent creation available to order or custom-made on my Etsy store.





2 comments:

Fedulab said...

Hi Angela, these handbags have a really nice shape! ^_^

Koti Girl said...

Thanks Fede! I use mine religiously! It's large and soft and I hope others will like it too!