Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

And we're back!

3 helpers (one of which is pictured below)
4 broken needles (two of which flung in my face)
18.4 meters of fabric
over 20 pins stuck in my fingers
24 meters of wrist straps
80 zippers
160 individually sewn handles
160 cut, sewn and hole-punched labels
over 1,500 meters of thread
AND NO MECHANICAL BREAKDOWNS! Thank you Pfaff!

This was the largest order I've ever received and I finished in time! I made 80 zippered pouches and 80 mini shopping bags for an association of Female Entrepreneurs who also invited me to speak at their video conference with 3 other countries. Enjoy the fotos of my work. More fotos to come from the fair!


my enthusiastic little helper :)

bags...
more bags...

Cutting some handles for bags

Le pochette and me

No comments: