Translate

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Koti Girl gone public!

This week has been very busy for us. Not only did I have to get done 80 mini tote bags and 80 zippered pouches...but I also had to prepare myself to give two speeches at the Entrepreneurship Methodology Mediterranean Assistance - SVILUPPUMBRIA SpA fair.

I am not a public speaker...I actually try to avoid it at all costs, but my husband helped me to write a speech to deliver to other female entrepreneurs who specialize in ecological products in Spain, Portugal and Greece. I am very lucky that it was in English until I found out I ALSO had to give the same speech in Italian. I can't tell you which one went better, but I can tell you that I survived!! I think they both went rather well...maybe the Italian speech more because more people listened and (hopefully) understood. I will save you the video and just leave you with some pictures ;)

P.S. I was also on the RAI 3 news for that day (skip to minute 10:40). 

Our stand

I'm wearing a Marimekko dress

RAI 3 Journalist Roberta Serdoz



At the convention about to give my Italian speech


No comments: