Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

London calls me again!

Good evening everyone! I'm happy to tell you that we are taking a short break for our anniversary and going back to one of the best cities in the world! Don't worry...we won't be closed! My trusty father-in-law will be holding down the fort for us. He is the best! I, personally, cannot wait to leave. Though, I love my clients dearly, we really need a vacation! These past few months have been, FORTUNATELY, busy for us and we appreciate everything that has been given to us...including this opportunity to enjoy ourselves amongst friends in London. I'm leaving you with some of my photos from our last trip there. Enjoy and be back shortly!

© Copyright 2012

© Copyright 2012

© Copyright 2012


© Copyright 2012

© Copyright 2012

© Copyright 2012

© Copyright 2012

© Copyright 2012

© Copyright 2012

© Copyright 2012

© Copyright 2012

© Copyright 2012

No comments: